[RTTY] Taskbar Shuffle

To: dxlab@yahoogroups.com, rtty@contesting.com,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Taskbar Shuffle
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:44:37 -0800
I just ran across a great program that allows you to change the order
of those program icons down in your taskbar and also in the system
tray. It's called Taskbar Shuffle and it is completely free and free
of any ads, spyware, etc, etc.

Users of programs like DXLabs should especially like it if , like me,
you have all the DXLabs programs running at once. I like to have
WinWarbler, for example, in the first position, but if I close and
reopen it, it goes to the last position. Until now there has been no
way to put it back in first without closing everything else and
starting over.

This is something Microsoft should have included in XP from the
beginning but did not.

Download it from:

http://www.freewebs.com/nerdcave/taskbarshuffle.htm

73, Bill W6WRT