[CQ-Contest] TU WA5VGI

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TU WA5VGI
From: "k6xx@juno.com" <k6xx@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:16:51 GMT
I'd like to publically thank Bill, WA5VGI, for his high-road approach to a poor
QSL practice.

Bill evidently sent a QSL for his CQWW contact with D9K. He received not only
his own card, but *** 23 *** additional QSLs destined for other stations
(including one for me).

Instead of dumping them into his next QSL bureau submission (like I probably
would have done), Bill individually mailed these cards to each of the 23.

Thank you, Bill!

(I imagine that 22 of the other guys would be even more appreciative if these
were NORTH instead of South Korean QSLs, hi).

73 de Bob, K6XX