Re: [CQ-Contest] MO2R ?

To: <Paul@ProHomeInspector.net>, <ve3cx@shaw.ca>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] MO2R ?
From: "Milt Jensen" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:29:13 -0700
From: "Professional Home Inspections" <Paul@ProHomeInspector.net>
To: <ve3cx@shaw.ca>; <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 8:39 AM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] MO2R ?

> Tom, this is a really GREAT synopsis of SO2R now how about MO2R? The same
> thing as SO2R but with multiple ops. Some contests state multi-op, but
only
> 1 transmitter on the air at a time - thus MO2R. I have never seen a thread
> on this, but MO2R IS happening.
> It will be interesting to see the resulting thread of this query.
>
> Paul K2DB

We have been doing MO3R at N5IA and N7GP for the various 160 Meter contests
since 1999.

It works great, BUT it is even more difficult to have two and three brains
coordinate around 3 radios than it is to have one brain coordinate operation
of 2 radios.

Good luck, es hope to hear and work everyone in the CQ 160 CW this weekend
from N5IA, MO3R.

Milt, N5IA