[CQ-Contest] 160 test....

To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>, <qrp-l@qrp-l.org>,"QRP-Z@fernblatt.net" <qrp-z@fernblatt.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>, <cowchip@ca.rr.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 160 test....
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 22:21:08 -0700
Well, with limited time, the test is running right nicely. 17 states in just
over an hour... then off for supper and family time... back for a bit before
sleepy time. I am continually impressed with the rx in the K2. Not to mention
that while I can be pushed off a run freq... I can find a new one to go with in
short order. Nice rx. The rig is handy to use, and quick too. Big signals don't
bother it, and I can sidle up close and settle in, without a problem. Very nice
indeed. Especially on 160.--... ...--Dale - WC7S in Wy