Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R

To: "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <w4tv@subich.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R
From: "Sandy Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:25:21 -0600
This demonization of SO2R as the reason one-radio ops don't win is really
quite amusing.

I would argue that before you can expect any sort of score improvement due
to SO2R, you must first master contesting with one radio. And then get ready
for your scores to be decimated when you switch to SO2R.

If you aren't fully clicking with one radio, then the fact you have one
radio and he has two is NOT why he beat you.

73, Kelly
Ve4xt