Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL Printing WAS

To: 'Tom Taormina' <Tom@k5rc.cc>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL Printing WAS
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 16:32:35 -0600
Well Tom you are more fortunate than I have been.  I have had four
orders from Gennady in the past eight years and was only satisfied with
the cardstock from one order.  In two orders the cardstock was very
light and curled badly - it didn't match his samples.  The cardstock
surface in one of those orders was very rough and hard to write on.  On
my last order the glossy finish was 'speckled' on about two-thirds of
the cards.  I got a full refund.  Gennady's prices are good, and he is a
good designer, but I believe he has some quality control issues with the
company who does his printing.

Doug

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSL Printing WAS

Just got this note from UX5UO. He does a very good job (and very
inexpensive) printing of my QSL's for the last few years. I have no
interest in his business, just passing this along.

Tom Taormina, K5RC
Virginia City NV
 <http://www.k5rc.cc> www.k5rc.cc