[CQ-Contest] K3KU Assisted in ARRL CW??

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K3KU Assisted in ARRL CW??
From: "Art Boyars" <art.boyars@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 20:07:19 -0500
THIS IS FACETIOUS.  DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

I only had a few hours to fool around in the Test.  With my weak
100W-and-a-dipole, I went around calling the loud guys.  No packet!!  Sunday
morning I worked J7DX on 15M, and they cleverly gave me their 20M freq.  So, I
obligingly went there.  Could not find J7DX, but I did quickly stumble across
an OZ who had a big enough pile that I figured he must have been spotted; maybe
a lot of people needed the mult.  Well whaddaya know -- I got him right away!
And, finding nothing else interesting on 20, I went back to 15.  So...

1.  Does having J7DX tell me where to find J7DX on another band make me
assisted?

2.  Will the packet analyzers detect my quick QSY "to get the OZ" as indicating
that I was using packet?

THIS IS FACETIOUS.  DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

73, Art K3KU