Re: [CQ-Contest] Working Dupes

To: "'Paul NN4F'" <paul@nn4f.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Working Dupes
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:27:17 -0000
If he moved you, he should have known. Maybe he put you in the log already
before you made the contact. Who knows?

Some guys get all bent outta shape working dupes. I heard one station give a
QSO B4 but worked him again after a mild protest.

You're right, it's easier and quicker to work them and move on than to argue
about it.

73 -- Paul VO1HE