Re: [CQ-Contest] T93J in ARRL test

To: Alan Burgstahler <alandashhamatcomcastdotnet@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] T93J in ARRL test
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:27:57 -0600 (CST)
I worked both of them, and E7/DK6XZ.

Someone on another reflector said that the government hasn't gotten around
to revising calls of people already licensed. So the new licenses and
visitors sign E7 and the older stations still have the T9 calls. I imagine
as the existing guys renew their licenses, the new E7 calls will be
assigned.

And they'll all have to get new QSL cards!
:-)

73, Zack W9SZ