Re: [CQ-Contest] Dumbing-Down Contests?

To: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dumbing-Down Contests?
From: "Alfred Frugoli" <alfred.frugoli@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:24:26 -0500
Contesters,

I had a rather eye opening experience this weekend.  I did some listening to
K5ZD audio archives online.  I was amazed at how quick he is to skip over a
station that's not ready for a caller when in S&P mode.  In one clip I
listened to, he moved over about 20kc of phone band (8+stations) without
stopping once, because none of the stations was calling CQ or QRZ at the
time he tuned across.

Maybe there's way to generate your RATE-RATE-RATE and SCORE-SCORE-SCORE
without changing the contest?  Maybe it's changing the operator/operating?

With respect.

73 de Al, KE1FO