Re: [CQ-Contest] Public access to logs

To: <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Public access to logs
From: "N7mal" <n7mal@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 04:02:19 -0000
Hans I know how much you love to pull peoples chains so I'll bite: WHY?????
If you have nothing to hide in your log why do you, or anyone else, care who
looks at it. In your case, or mine, there are no hidden strategies, or
''''military'''' secrets. It's just a contest log. So what's the big
I'm usually in the bottom somewhere and if my measly log is interesting to
look at then anyone/everyone feel free to look.....
Just my -2cents worth

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.n7mal.com
The wisest men follow their own direction.