[CQ-Contest] Will there be a boxing ring at Dayton?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Will there be a boxing ring at Dayton?
From: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:16:47 -0500
While doing a little tuning around on Sunday morning, I heard a war of
words between 2 multis, fighting over the 20m band edge.  One guy tryied
to push his way in, and the other said he had been on the freq for the
last 12 hours.  The pusher asked the pushee when he was going to move,
and he answered "at 2359Z."  (Great answer, John!)

Their argument got so heated, the pusher said "I know exactly who you
are and I'm going to beat the crap out of you at Dayton."  How's that
for sportsmanlike conduct?

73,
Barry W2UP