Re: [CQ-Contest] Where Do We Get Off Doing This?

To: "John Geiger" <n5ten@yahoo.com>, "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@gmail.com>, "CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Where Do We Get Off Doing This?
From: "Alan Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 19:19:00 -0800
Especially when a rare DX will ask for WEST COAST ONLY and IL, MO, TN,
LA, TX, etc, etc, answer.
Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired