Re: [CQ-Contest] Move WPX Back to 30 Hours?

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Move WPX Back to 30 Hours?
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:19:41 +0100
Same from SM2! When it went to 36 hours I stopped operating in the
WPX.
During the 30 hour format some nice scores could be done from SM2,
I made nr 1 EU on 21 MHz and nr 1 EU on 14 MHz back then. Think nr 2
or 3 world in one of them.
Sure I would like it to go back to 30 hours again however I don´t think
it will happen.

73 Jim SM2EKM