[CQ-Contest] Contest forum

To: "contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest forum
From: "K3MQ - Bob Johnson" <k3mq@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 21:50:17 -0000
Does anyone know of a contest forum or user group which discusses contest
stategy, contest station setup, propagation forecasting, skill developement,
etc?

I'm relatively new to contesting, and thought that is what this forum was
for. However, this seems to be mostly arguing, debating, and endless
bickering. The last worthwhile posts were from the new guy asking about
dupes and the helpful answers he quickly received.

Before the inevitable flaming begins, I'll be dropping my subscription.
Maybe I'll spend more time on the radio making qso's. I'm sure if I come
back in a few months we'll still be arguing SS checks.

73

Bob -- K3MQ