[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder V Wk 5 - Thursday night

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder V Wk 5 - Thursday night
From: hounds1234@comcast.net (Bill Haddon - n6zfo)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 04:26:49 +0000
NS Ladder fans . . join the summer fun of NS Ladder again Thursday Night US,
1930 PDST, or 0230-0300Z Friday around 40 KHz from low band edge on 20, 40 and
80 CW and around 1812 on 160.

Sorry to be a little late with reminder and score compilations this week as
XYL and I moved to new QTH north of Napa Valley this weekend.  Good news is
that the new QTH includes a very small winery and vineyard (well, 2 acres and
2000 vines is not small to me), so a possible source of NS wine prizes in a
couple years or, at least high class vinegar for your salad.

Remember to join Mike, W9RE's SNS, or slow NS, 30 mins before NS Ladder on same
frequencies for both practice at decent speed and warm up for the ladder.
Rules at http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.htm .  Results (soon for last week)
at http://www.ncccsprint.com/results.htm

Havn't joined NS Ladder yet??? Good time to jump in.  Some folks think it's the
ham radio highlight of the week.

Please . . submit your scores to 3830, http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/,
our score reporting method and official contest record, courtesy of Bruce,
WA7BNM.

73 Bill n6zfo/6
Contest Director,
NCCC Sprint LAdder