[CQ-Contest] IARU from PJ2 ?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU from PJ2 ?
From: Geoff Howard <ghoward@kent.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:21:29 -0400
Hi,

The PJ2T station is available for IARU in July, given that none of
the club members are able to make that trip this year. If you or your
group want to take a crack at that contest, you could get almost any
PJ2_ callsign assigned except PJ2T, PR2A, or PJ2R. I will be on site
during your visit to support you in using the station and getting
around in the QTH. There would be four beds available in two bedrooms
(with two baths). I could operate with your team if you wanted help,
or would also be happy to sit it out and let you or your group do it
on your own.

If you're interested drop me an E-mail and also have a look at
www.pj2t.org, which should answer most of your questions.

Who knows what the sunspots will or won't do by July...? It just
seems a shame for a big and well-maintained station not to be on....

      Thanks and 73,

              - Geoff, W0CG, PJ2DX (PJ2T Rental Coordinator and Chief Janitor)