[CQ-Contest] WPX web site help wanted

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX web site help wanted
From: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:46:02 -0000
I have been working on the CQ WPX Contest web site (www.cqwpx.com) for
awhile and want to do more with it.  We currently have results up there for
the last 7 years, but they are all done with static html pages. These can be
rather large and difficult to work with. The vision is to have database
driven results similar to what the ARRL does with their contest results.

I know what I want, but don't have the time to do it all myself.  I am
looking for someone to help with the project that has programming experience
building database driven web pages using php and mysql .  If you have the
skills and an intense desire to help, please contact me and we can discuss
how to get started.

Thanks!

Randy, K5ZD

k5zd@contesting.com