Re: [CQ-Contest] 2007 NEQP Plaque

To: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2007 NEQP Plaque
From: doktorij@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:53:32 +0000
Thanks Ted!

That Tn shape is unmistakable!

I remember seeing Ned's NEQP plaque during IARU and thought it was pretty darn
nice. Ned did well in '07 also. Think he won some edibles!

By the way, I'm thinking about auctioning off my bag of MnQP Rice, might
consider trades for Texas Tea ;o)

I would still like to know the vendor for the RAR plaque. If it's a commercial
concern, they should be considered. The lighter wood and dark letters
definitely looks great!

73,
Julius
n2wn