Re: [CQ-Contest] SMS - Morse Sender

To: "Trent and Lorraine Sampson" <vk4ti@sampson.net.au>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SMS - Morse Sender
From: "hank k8dd" <k8dd@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:22:48 -0400
Trent .....

If it's ringtones in Morse that you want, check
http://www.dxatlas.com/MorseMidi/
It will make a Morse midi file from text.  When my phone rings, it plays the
caller in CW.
I'm not sure if there is anything to play text messages in Morse, but that
would be
neat.

73    Hank    K8DD

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 4:02 AM, Trent and Lorraine Sampson <
vk4ti@sampson.net.au> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I am trying to get my CW up to speed and thought that there must be a
> way to playback SMS messages in Morse --
>
> Does anyone know of any programmes that can do this on a Nokia ?
>
> Concept is to play the SMS MESSAGE in Morse rather than a ringtone..
>
> Means that I could listen to the morse without picking the phone up..
>

> Regards
>

> Trent VK4TI

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.' -anon