[CQ-Contest] >>> Important Information <<<

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] >>> Important Information <<<
From: "Frey, Dick" <DFrey2@microsemi.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 10:33:42 -0700
We interrupt the protracted yet scintillating discussion of SKIMMER to
bring you the following bulletin:

7QP is this weekend, starting at 13Z May 3 and ending 07Z May 4.

There are three or four other contests this weekend. We make it EASY for
you - send us your complete log, no need to sort your non-counting
contacts, in ANY clear text electronic format [Cabrillo preferred], and
we will score it for you. The other QSO parties will too. To play in
all, try using the general non-contest mode in your logging program and
just log the exchange.

Full 7QP info, plaque list, tick sheets, rules and operating helps at
http://7qp.org <http://7qp.org>

See you then!
73,
Dick

PS:
I'll be mobile, CW mostly, in 20 counties. The route and schedule are on
my web page.

Richard Frey - K4XU
61255 Ferguson Rd.
Bend, OR  97702