[CQ-Contest] Visalia Contest Dinner - thanks and a reminder

To: NCCC <nccc@contesting.com>, sccc@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, mldxcc@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Visalia Contest Dinner - thanks and a reminder
From: "jeff stai" <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 12:59:37 -0700
Most importantly, I want to thank everyone who attended (biggest
contest dinner ever!) and put up with my Paypal pre-payment system. I
think it made things WAY easier for all of us! That said, I would
welcome any constructive feedback you might have.

Secondly, many of you will be receiving your credit card statements
soon, and you may see a cryptic charge on your bill that may or may
not include the words "PAYPAL" in it (I really don't know what it will
say). It may be a charge for $35 or $70 or whatever you paid. Please
remember that you did pay for this via PayPal and do not challenge the
charge. Please also clue in your spouse in case they are taking care
of the bills.

thanks and 73! - jeff wk6i
--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com