Re: [CQ-Contest] How many more creative subjects using"skimmer" are ther

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How many more creative subjects using"skimmer" are there?
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 23:03:35 +0000
W5OV asked K0RC:

>What is it about having to send your log in right after the contest is over
>that would deter or "discourage" anyone from doing so?
>
>What's the big deal?
>
>Sending an email - with your log attached - right after the contest is over
>- is no more difficult than what I am doing right now to send this email.

Maybe no big deal as seen from somewhere GMT-minus-
a-few-hours, but from somewhere GMT-plus-quite-a-few-more-
hours, come 24:00 Sunday it's a mad scramble to get to work
& not be too late.

In land of GMT-plus-even-more-hours, I believe it has long
been noted from land of GMT-minus-a-few-hours that
activity takes a bit of a hit, so a proposal like this stands
to have a potential impact on simply receiving entries from
some places.

73, VR2/KBrett7Graham/p.