Re: [CQ-Contest] 7QP - Identifying in the contest when you don'thave a7-

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 7QP - Identifying in the contest when you don'thave a7-land call?
From: "Patrick Barkey" <n9rvee@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 14:39:43 -0600
> But when I called CQ I always signed the CQ
COQP with K8FC/FRE or K8FC/CUS

Perhaps the folks who go mobile in QSO parties could comment,
but I have always signed plain old N9RV from Montana because
I have thought that LOTW would require a separate certificate for
any other variant.

The one exception I made was for the WAE when I signed N9RV/7
because that contest seems to have difficulty figuring out what
call area people are really in.

  - Pat
    N9RV