Re: [CQ-Contest] How many more creative subjectsusing"skimmer" are there

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <saul_abrams@dps.state.ny.us>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How many more creative subjectsusing"skimmer" are there?
From: "Richard DiDonna NN3W" <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 20:22:14 -0400
Here's another example.  The station where I do a lot of contesting is in a
rather rural part of Montgomery County, Maryland.  There is no internet
service there other than by satellite (DirectTV type) access.  If it is
raining at 2359z, chances are that the Internet connect will not be working.
Does my score get booted because its raining?

73 Rich NN3W