[CQ-Contest] Skimmer going on vacation

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer going on vacation
From: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@pcnet.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 15:42:40 -0400
All,

As you know, there has been considerable discussion regarding the subject of
skimmer technology on this reflector (the first message dates from early
February...). To the delight of some, we are going to take a break from the
topic until after the conclusion of the Dayton Hamvention. While we realize
that some of you will not be attending Dayton, the discussion that takes place
next weekend may put new life into what is otherwise a dying thread. The
subject simply needs to take a rest.

As we move forward, let's get back to posting information that helps readers
learn to be better contest operators. While debating the virtues of skimmer
technology is certainly within the purview of this reflector; there are many
other topics that deserve equal billing and can assist our 1300+ subscribers in
improving their contest skills and overall experience.

Anyone selling sunspots at Dayton?

Thanks in advance,

        73 Tom, K1KI and John, K1AR
             Co-moderators