[CQ-Contest] W9WI/WI9WI confusion: new venue

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] W9WI/WI9WI confusion: new venue
From: "doug smith" <dougw9wi@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:39:46 -0500
(Interstate 65...)

Have you ever been contesting & found W9WI and WI9WI CQing on nearby
frequencies?

Or while running, had Jim and then me (or vice-versa) answer your CQs
in rapid succession?

Well, how about this...

Stuck in a traffic jam on I-65 near Lebanon, Indiana yesterday on our
way to Dayton.  Look in the rear-view mirror.  Notice the car behind
me has Wisconsin plates.  Wisconsin call-letter plates.  Let's try to
read those plates in the rear-view mirror.  W-I-9-W-no, it couldn't
be!-I!

What are the chances???

==
Doug Smith W9WI