[TowerTalk] FREE tower in SF Bay Area

To: towertalk@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FREE tower in SF Bay Area
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 22:31:14 EDT
Howdy --

I have a free Tri-Ex W-51 crank-up tower in  the south SF Bay Area. It has a
Ham IV and TowTec
motor. It needs  re-cabling (one cable is broken) but  structurally is in
okay shape.  You need to pick it up and haul it away.

    This tower has to be gone by next Monday. If it's  not, it's going to the
dump.

    I don't need guys telling me they'll pick it up and  then don't. Here's
the deal. You tell me you want it and give me a credit card  number. I'll get
an authorization for $100. When you pick it up, I'll tear up  the credit card
slip. (This is like your rental yard does.) If you don't pick it  up, you
forfeit your hundred bucks and I take it to the dump. I just want you to  live
up
to your side of the agreement. I already had one guy that promised  to pick it
up a month ago and it's still sitting there.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH
Cell:  206-890-4188