[CQ-Contest] Biggest little QSO Party of the Southeast

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Biggest little QSO Party of the Southeast
From: "Tim Wininger" <timky5r@hughes.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 10:56:55 -0500
Hey Everyone,

I would like to extend an invitation to you to participate in the Alabama QSO
Party coming up this Saturday, Jun 7th.

This event is sponsored by the Alabama Contest Group.

We will be awarding certificates and plaques for the top scores in many
categories.

It looks like we may have all 67 counties active during this year event--we
missed by three
counties last year!  Have been working hard to get the word out in Alabama and
it looks like
participation is going to be very good.  There are going to be eight or more
Alabama club
stations participating.  Looks like at least six or more mobiles this year.

Complete rules and information please go to http://www.AlabamaQSOParty.org  .

Hope to hear you during the " biggest little QSO party of the Southeast"  AQP.

Tim, KY5R
VP ACG