Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmers etc

To: "John Bastin" <bastinj@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmers etc
From: "Neal Campbell" <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 22:10:28 -0400
The feeling that if you aren't a 30-40 wpm guy you don't really love
it is exactly the intimidating spirit I was referring to and why it
will help some of us play more in cw contests than before.

The guys who really do it for the love of it, especially those that
fit your definition of it,  might feel that Skimmer takes the
skill/love out of it and move on. Whether I use it or not isn't the
issue, its whether the real dedicated cw contest ops feel it
diminishes their love of contesting. A few I have heard speak feel it
does.

Neal