Re: [CQ-Contest] (CDE) HamIV Controller

To: "cq-contest reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] (CDE) HamIV Controller
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <K6LL@ARRL.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:11:55 -0000
You might do better posting this on the towertalk reflector.

Can you, and did you, calibrate the meter by pushing the CAL
button?

What is the voltage across terminals 3 and 7? It should be
13 VDC. The zener you mentioned is the regulator in the DC
power supply for the meter circuit.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ