Re: [CQ-Contest] 10 meters Propagation in June

To: "'Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 10 meters Propagation in June
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:48:43 +0000
That occurs in the winter also, but earlier in the morning as the sun
crosses the south atlantic... beaming south to south-east from new england
you can pull out weak Europeans that know to beam south-west.  In the summer
the ionization is father north and the days are longer so it can last later
in the day.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net