Re: [CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza Reservations for 2009

To: "John T. Laney III" <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza Reservations for 2009
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:10:21 -0400
Their pile-up management could use some work.  About three weeks ago I got
a reservation for 4 nights (to allow for CTU).  Price was $122/night for a
double queen, no charge to the credit card now - just a guarantee, and I
can cancel up until 3 pm of the day of arrival.  I also did this through
the hotel.

73, Pete N4ZR