[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB 2007 UBN/NIL reports

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB 2007 UBN/NIL reports
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 19:39:14 -0300
hello,

I received the UBN reports.

I have an incorrect call:
21000 PH 2007-10-28 2255 CX6VM 13 JJ2CJB 25 correct JJJ2CJB

Seems when JJ2CJB sent his log made a mistake in the file name or in his
contest log file.

In this case is not a big problem, I will not win because of that, hi hi...

I advice about that just because maybe the "robot" will have a new control
in the callsigns, is dificult, but in this case is obvious that is not
allowed a callsign JJJ2

And also I understand that everyone have the responsability to check the
robot answer and the log received summary to know all is right.

http://www.cqww.com/ssblogs/jjj2cjb/

73,

Jorge

CX6VM