[CQ-Contest] BigIR 80 Meter Coil and Controller available in EU

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] BigIR 80 Meter Coil and Controller available in EU
From: "Barry Merrill" <barry@mxg.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 05:01:25 -0500
Having had the third failure of my BigIR vertical antenna,
this time with the motor shaft no longer turning the
sprocket, I have given up on that antenna, and so I
have their 80 meter coil and the modified controller
for that coil and the power pack for the controller
that is available for a mere pittance to anyone who
still believes in that antenna design.

In fact, it's free, but since it is already in Ireland
and I have paid EU entry duty on it, I'd prefer to
send it to
 a. An Irish station
 b. An EU station
 c. A European station
in that order, or,
if none of the above reply, I'll bring it back
to the USA and send it (to the lottery winner
if there are multiple requests).

73

Barry, EI/W5GN.

P.S. I was able to shove the copper strip thru the
     fiberglass tube to the 33 foot level, so I
     have been able to use it as designed on 40
     and 15, but I also installed a Zero Five 43 foot vertical,
     which now consistently outperforms the BigIR,
     and the Zero Five bends a lot less in the constant winds
     on our bluff over the Atlantic, and it is also much
     less visible with it's smaller diameter and
     aluminum color that the fatter, green BigIR tube.