Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Triple Play Award

To: "Randy Thompson" <k5zd@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Triple Play Award
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:10:50 -0400
Agree.

RTTY is on the first place, then CW. "Slowest" are SSB guys, I beleive.
I completed RTTY WAS within less than 3 days (2 days and 18 hours to be
exact) operating from YN-land. I speny there 7 days of 24 hours QRV, mostly
RTTY.
It took me then three months to receive LoTW confirmations from 49 States
(except Alaska).
I worked only one Alaskan ham, he is not in LoTW.
I think it would be the easiest way to receive Triple Play WAS from
somewhere in Carribean or Central America.
In any event, this is a very interesting project.

2008/7/27, Randy Thompson <k5zd@charter.net>:

> RTTY will be the easiest mode.  Those guys are great at uploading to LOTW
> right after the contest.  The rest of the modes will depend on how well
> guys
> in ND are at uploading!
>
> Randy, K5ZD
> 6BDXCC and 6BWAS via LotW