Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Phone Results

To: "cq-contest reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Phone Results
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:39:21 -0400
I can understand that not everything gets posted to the web at the same
instant (comes from the day job, natch).  That I can live with.

It's these constant cuts in the printed published results (be they QST or
NCJ or wherever) that I find aggravating.  Ken, you (and Ward and the
others) work hard to put together a good writeup in the space they give you;
to then find your words chopped to bits because of further space
restrictions is unfair to you as an author, and unfair to us League members
as readers.

There has to be another way!

73, ron w3wn