[CQ-Contest] Another Sprint on Thursday

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Another Sprint on Thursday
From: dave@g4buo.com
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 18:17:21 +0100 (BST)
Mike's mention of the SNS Sprint prompts me to point out that the first
series of RSGB 80m sprint contests starts tomorrow, 14th August with the
CW sprint. Activity will be mainly from the UK, but we welcome entries
from elsewhere in Europe (and further afield if possible!).

The contest runs for 90 minutes starting at 1900Z on the sub-band
3.520-3.570. Exchange is serial number and name, and usual QSY rules
apply. There is a 7-day log deadline (email logs only) in order that
results can be published on the net as soon as possible. Maximum power is
100w and there is also a 10w power category.

The first SSB sprint takes place on Wednesday 27th August. Before entering
the contest please check out the full rules at www.rsgbhfcc.org

Dave G4BUO