[CQ-Contest] 2008 Misourri QSO Party - Problems with Contest Log Submitt

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2008 Misourri QSO Party - Problems with Contest Log Submittals
From: "Dave, K2DP" <k2dp@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 19:42:28 -0500
The Boeing Employees' Amateur Radio Society - STL, BEARS, sponsors of the
Misourri QSO Party, regret to announce that we have determined that not all
logs submitted as contest entries from the April 2008 contest have been
received by the Contest Manager, K2DP.  The complete explanation and
instructions for re-submittal of your log can be found on the BEARS-St. Louis
web site, (3w's(dot)w0ma(dot)org) on the front page of the web site.

If you did not receive a confirmation via e-mail from K2DP that your log had
been received, please be kind enough to resubmit directly to K2DP at "k2dp at
charter.net" or via my callbook address. Logs may be submitted up through
September 15, 2008.

Thank you and again, we express our regrets for the confusion.

73,
Dave, K2DP
Trustee, WØMA, Boeing Employees' Amateur Radio Society - St. Louis
Contest Manager, 2008 Misourri QSO Party