[CQ-Contest] Audio Feedback From Wave File

To: Cq-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Audio Feedback From Wave File
From: "Richard Zalewski" <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:31:04 -0700
I am using N1MM but convinced that it is not a N1MM software problem.

Briefly the problem: When set to record QSOs there is a squeak
(feedback?) at both the start and end of the transmitted wave file.
If I do not provide audio input to the card to record QSO there is no
problem. Something has changed as this worked in the past.

First a rundown of the equipment:

P4 3G computer with two audio cards. Only the Creative PCI card is
used for radio.
Icom P3, Rigblaster Plus keyed via serial port.

I tried adjusting audio levels on the record line. It is not an rf
problem as it happens with 1 watt into a dummy. I loaded old .ini
files that worked with previous SSB contests and still the same
problem.

Any ideas?

--
Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR

When you come to a fork in the road, take it.