[CQ-Contest] ARRL October Contest Corral & CQ WW SSB

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL October Contest Corral & CQ WW SSB
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:35:00 -0400
Hi folks-

In the Contest Corral for October 2008 (which was just shipped
yesterday), we listed the CQ WW SSB Contest on October 25-26 was on 80m,
40m, 20m, 15m, and 10m. We failed to list 160m.

Rest assured this is a typo on our end and there will be plenty of QSOs
to be made during CQ WW SSB on 160m.

Official 2008 CQ WW rules may be found here:

http://www.cqww.com/2008_rules_cqww.pdf

We apologize for the typo.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X

Contest Branch Manager

ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio

225 Main Street

Newington CT 06111-1494

Telephone: 860-594-0232

Fax: 860-594-0259