[CQ-Contest] KH6 is a Mult but not a Mult

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] KH6 is a Mult but not a Mult
From: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:16:38 -0700
I lifted this query from Dick, KH7XS's 3830 post (hope ya don't mind, Dick):

>Question: If the NA QSO Party counts KH6 as a mult, how come the NA Sprint

>doesn't count KH6 as a mult?  Both should either count it, or neither
should.

>Common sense.

I agree. Definitely 'Common Sense', Dick.  I'd also like to know why KL7
counts and KH6 doesn't, because they are BOTH  legitimate 'States' (Alaska
is the closest U.S. State to Russia, BTW).

Umh, perhaps a former regime in Alaska used a Contest 'Lobbyist' when the
Sprint rules were written?  :^)

Tnx & 73.

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust

(a/k/a).

1.       K6VVA/KL7 (ALASKA)

2.       Trustee, KL8C (Last Frontier Contest Club --- in ALASKA)