[CQ-Contest] 25 Jahre BCC - 3. QSO-Party

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 25 Jahre BCC - 3. QSO-Party
From: "Irina Stieber" <dl8dyl@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:12:02 +0200
Dear members and friends of the Bavarian Contest Club,

As you might probably know, the BCC is celebrating its 25th anniversary with
several QSO parties during the year 2008.

Next Thursday, Sept. 25th 2008 the final BCC QSO Party will take place
(1700...1900 UTC). Once again it provides the possibility to meet friends and
club members on the bands and to qualify for the final price drawing.

Further detailed information can be found here:

http://www.bavarian-contest-club.de/contest/qso-partys2008/253,709.html
(English)

We are pleased to invite you to our small celebration party.

Best 73 de Irina, DL8DYL
--
Irina Stieber, DL8DYL
Schelsstr. 23b