[CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO Party Log Deadline Extended

To: oqp@oqp.us, mrrc@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, K8qoe@aol.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO Party Log Deadline Extended
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:55:47 EDT
With many people across Ohio (and elsewhere) losing power for days as a
result of the storms of last Sunday, we are extending the log deadline for  the
Ohio QSO Party to October 10.

If you were affected, we understand that you had bigger things to be
thinking about than doing your contest log in the dark!  And we extend our
sympathy
to those further south who got clobbered by Hurricane Ike even more  than we
did here in Ohio.

73  -  Jim   K8MR
OQP Chairman