[CQ-Contest] Are you ready for the California QSO Party Next Weekend ?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Are you ready for the California QSO Party Next Weekend ?
From: Rick Eversole <rick@eversoles.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:44:06 -0700
Here we go. The California QSO Party is next weekend.

        Begins: 1600 UTC - 4 October 2008             Ends: 2159 UTC - 5
        October 2008

Are you ready. My team has been working hard to get our counties covered.

Personally, I am heading a team of 6 operators in a M/M county
expedition to Tehama county.
We will be on all bands CW and Phone (Yes even 2m & 6m for those close by).
We will have 2 HF rigs on all the time. Look for us, we are looking for you.

Other county operations are also out there working the ether to get you
your fix of California counties.

Join us, we are going to have a great time this year. You can to.

Remember your logs are due November 15, 2008.
Submit your logs to our website  http://logs.cqp.org

Complete details can be found at the California QSO Party website:

http://www.cqp.org

--
Charging Forward
Rick "The Rhino" N6RNO