[CQ-Contest] new contester m/m experience

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] new contester m/m experience
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 12:05:14 +0000
As you may have seen on here I often offer my station to visitors, and try
to invite new operators to join in multi-op contests.  For CQWW RTTY I had 2
young and very interested new contesters here who wrote up some interesting
blog postings on their experience.  If any of you have been hesitant about
answering my invitations because you didn't know how you would fit in, or
that you didn't have enough experience to handle it, you might want to take
a gander at their postings.

http://bentownsend.wordpress.com/2008/10/02/cqww-rtty-and-more-upcoming-cont
ests/
http://sarahliz18.blogspot.com/2008/09/on-road-to-fame.html