Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW

To: "Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW
From: "PY2NY, Vitor" <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 22:52:02 -0200
Well, I will try to do that from Oms station at
Araraquara (SP - Brasil) and looking to do
more than 3.500 QSOs on high power
situation. I really hope to do more on 10m
now, because something is happening there,
at least for us in southeast part of our
country.
Also, I will try to improve my SO2R capabilities
from that big station.
No stop for 48 hours will be almost impossible
for me, but anyway, will try to keep up for
44/45 hours...
Hope to listen all of you there !!

Vitor, PY2NY