Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting realtime scores?

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting realtime scores?
From: "David Kopacz" <david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:00:07 -0500
I'll have to agree, it is definitely more fun to contest while watching
the real time scoreboard.

I know I am a sponsor, but putting that aside, I think Gerry (W1VE) has
developed a very useful and FUN tool for the amateur community. I wish
people would get over the fear of "letting the competitors know where we
stand" and use the real time scoreboard. The more the merrier!

Try it once and you'll be hooked, I promise!

David ~ KY1V