Re: [CQ-Contest] Is this for real?

To: "Yuri VE3DZ" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is this for real?
From: "Felipe J Hernandez" <fhdez@islandnetjm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 07:40:39 -0400
Yuri

Are you being sarcastic?

Every year that Jeff is going to be active we go around taking bets on how well
would he do.
This year I told some as well as Jeff that he would reach 6500 qsos single band.
he said no way, at the most 5500.. he was right...

Obviously Jeff cannot show his true colors on Single band efforts due to the
simplicity of that operation,
try him on multi band and see his true colors.
those who have seen him operate, know that his attention to planning,
forecasting and goal achieving is unequaled. (thats why he has the records and
won the world from NA with a modest setup from my house-kp3z)

His abilities are not normal, In fact the only proof that we have of Aliens
living among us is Jeff.
By the way Jeff, please dont bore us with single bands and showing up every 3
or 4 years is not healthy for the sport.

Sincerely Felipe and other Men in black...

Np4z
kp3z