[CQ-Contest] SS Multi-Single Tips

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS Multi-Single Tips
From: "John Boudreau" <John_Boudreau@gov.nt.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 19:14:54 -0700
This will be our first attempt at a multi-single in Sweepstakes.  We've got the
tx interlock in place between the two stations but would like some tips on what
the best way to operate would be.  One station run, the other hunt mults?
Duelling CQ's?  What about software?   Our fabulous N3FJP package does not do a
networked version of SS.  Any ideas for a workaround or recommendations for
something better?

For this running of SS we want to make sure that everyone gets NT in the log.

73
John - VE8EV